At MPCC, we offer two Sunday morning services at 9am and 10:30am. All of our services are intentionally planned to create an environment that will help you draw closer to God. While we normally have a typical order of service, sometimes the services may look a little different from week to week, but they contain the following elements:
- Praise and Worship Though every aspect of our lives are acts of worship (Romans 12:1), there is something sacred about using music and song to glorify God! There are many reasons why we sing, join us as we enter into God’s presence with praise (Psalm 100:4)
- The Lord’s Supper/Communion Each week we set apart a time to remember the sacrifice that was made for us by taking the Lord’s Supper (1 Corinthians 11:23-26). All Christians are invited to partake of the emblems as they are passed and to pray and meditate on God’s love and grace.
- The Offering Those of us who have committed our lives to Christ give out of love to support His work at Mt. Pleasant. In II Corinthians 9:7 it states, “Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”
- The Sermon We spend part of every service focusing on what God wants to do through us. We hope the sermon time is inspiring and helps you better know Jesus Christ.
- Invitation An invitation time is offered for people who want to connect to Christ or His church by walking to the front of the auditorium. A minister and/or an elder will be available for your questions or prayer.